Friday, August 16, 2013

Five for Friday

1. its friday! tonight is the Gleaux Run here in my town. its a 5k at night and you wear glow paint. how cool is that. my brother is doing it with me. its for the american cancer society. gotta rep my momma.



 2. i have only worked out once this week. shame on me. lets try to do better next week shall we?

3. i did transformation tuesday on thursday yesterday on my facebook page. in this past year and a half ive learned so much about clean eating and food. and i see a bright future of things to come :)
4. last weekend i finished half of the front bathroom. i think it turned out wonderful. now i just gotta finish the other side..



5. the blog may be down this weekend, ill be doing some work on it to hopefully make it better. so bare with me! and i hope you have an awesome weekend!
post signature

No comments

Post a Comment