Friday, December 27, 2013

Final Friday

1. well, its the final friday of the year! this year has gone by so fast, i cant believe it. does this mean im getting old?

2. theres only a few more days til the new year, have you made your resolutions/goals yet? ill be posting mine next week, and boy do i have some big goals.

3. i hope everyone had a wonderful christmas, ours was a bit different and a little laid back this year. my 2 nieces were sick :(

4. im off of work until jan. 2, i love that perk of my job. we take off the time between christmas eve and new years, its great to have time off to spend with the family. and for me to get my house and my mind organized to start a brand new year. with all the plans i have, i have to be prepared!

5. i got a stitch fix in  2 weeks ago. ill be sharing it with you next week. i got some skinny jeans that i love!
6. i hope everyone enjoys their friday! and have a great weekend!

post signature

No comments

Post a Comment