Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Year 2018

well hello 2018! gosh... its been 3 years since ive made a post. where do i even begin!

life is much different than it was the last time i posted. i have a baby girl now that will be 2 this month! other life things have changed that i wont even go to right now. but thats not why im here. im on a mission to make this a much better year than the last.  so i thought i would share my goals with you and use this a journal for my progress. ok so here we go:

1. become healthier and stronger (not just lose weight and be skinny like all the past years)

i have a workout program that i have started and really enjoy. and im taking food one day at a time. i wanna grow healthy habits and know i cant have cookies everyday. lol.  ill be sure to post my meals and recipes when i get something good to show ya!

2. be a better mom. 

this last year has taken its tole on me. and i felt like i really slacked on my mom skills, grew impatient with her, and just didnt do enough things with her. so i wanna do all the things and love every minute i am with her.

3. re-build my relationship with God

i cant tell you the last time i consistently went to mass. or prayed. and i can feel the satan getting in the way. so, i will pray more, try to make it to mass more. practice my religion daily however i see fit.

4. give my self grace and self love

ive already started giving myself grace lately. when you are going through hard times, its best not to beat yourself up. so any time i was eating more, crying more, just sitting on the couch more. i gave myself grace and told myself it was ok. cuz ill eventually get to the other side. no point in getting myself down even more than i was. and i wanna give myself more self love. take the time to my nails, fix my hair, have a good soak every friday night. take the time i need for myself. i know itll be better for me and baby girl. and itll make me more happier i bet!


i have other little things i wanna improve on, but these are the main ones. i wanna make blogging a priority again too. hopefully you will hear from me a couple times a week! until then, i hope you have a great day!

No comments

Post a Comment