Monday, November 3, 2014

50 days

this post is a little late. i was suppose to do it on saturday. but then i decided laying on the couch all day and being lazy sounded awesome. and well. it was ok. im use to being active, but the weather change down here has got me feeling a little under the weather. boo!

anywho. 50 days. starting on saturday, nov 1st. i started my own 50 day diet. 50 days will bring me right up to a big event. itll also carry me through my birthday and thanksgiving. ill definitely give myself some wiggle room on those days, but i dont wanna just go all out and binge, like ive been known to do.

so whats involved in this 50 days?

well one thing is eating right. im trying to get a whole30/paleo/clean eating thing going. what i eat is a big part of losing weight for me. (as i guess it is for anyone, abs are made in the kitchen) im gonna try and develop new recipes to fit in my diet. im even making special dishes for thanksgiving that i can eat and share with my family. i want to spread my healthy knowledge :)

ill also keep on with my running and about to add in my strength training. i feel like itll help my running a whole bunch. i feel weaknesses in some spots since i stopped lifting, so im ready to back to that.

ill only be weighing in once a week. which is kinda big for me. with me and he husband both on diets we weigh about every other day (he can win money for his diet, so more power to him) ill be sure to update my page with all that info for ya. i did measurements like a month ago, and just gonna assume they are mostly the same. and i also took pics. but ill save that for a later day.

i have 2 goals in mind: 1. fit in a little black dress that i have hanging up in my closet now, for my birthday in a few weeks. youve seen it before. i was able to zip it up after my first whole30. i dont really know if that goal is attainable, but ill sure try to get there.

 this one. its my shocked face that it even zipped up!


2. keeping myself accountable til the big event on day 51 (which i still cant share yet. i know, im mean). plus. who wouldnt wanna look good for the holidays.

though i made up this challenge and doing it on my own, i encourage anyone to join. i wont be checking in everyday, but you can always comment or email me (lacesandladles@gmail.com) if you want to join in. dont let yourself gain those 10 pounds during the holidays. give yourself a present and be healthy and fit for christmas. then you dont have those pesky new years resolutions to get fit anymore. you are worth it and owe it to yourself :)

heres to 48 more days


post signature

No comments

Post a Comment