Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wedding Week

well, its wedding week. but if its anything like yesterday im gonna rename is "hell week" every person involved in the wedding, except florist and church, called me yesterday.. eeek!

it is also wedding bootcamp week. i tried on my dress sunday for some alterations that we decided not to do, and the dress was a bit more snug than id like. it wasnt popping the seams tight, just uncomfortable. so i plan to cut back on the munchies, drink lots of water, and do some working out.

yesterday i did a turbo jam workout that has left me feeling super sore in my back today.. so ill have to find a much less physical workout today, like just walking. i have a meeting every night this week so im hoping i can fit in all my workouts in the morning.

wish me luck!

No comments

Post a Comment