Sunday, March 4, 2012

Refinding motivation

I havent exercised in a week. And im at the same weight i was wednesday. Not that i thought it would just come falling off, but i thought it would budge a little bit more. I realize now that i really do need to get my butt off the couch and do something.

This week I plan on doing lots of elliptical, and some new videos i got.

 I am going to alternate days of these two and add my elliptical in there. Last time i weighed was Friday, so i dont plan on weighing again til this Friday. I dont want to become one of those obsessive people that weigh in 3 times a day. I will listen to my body and eat and work out as i see fit.

Speaking of food, i sorta pigged out yesterday, whoops! well not really pig out, but not really healthy eating. Though i did make baked zucchini bites!


I cut two small zucchinis in about 1/4" pieces, dipped them in egg, and coated them in a mixture of bread crumbs, parmesan and seasoning. baked for about 15 mins, and they are done. they werent super mushy like the first time i tried zucchini. I dont like mushy. I thought they were really good, even jamie liked them!



Im going to try new things this week! Jamie always says he doesnt want to eat the same thing all the time and wants to try new things. So here is my menu:

Spaghetti squash, with marinara and chicken meatballs
Baked potatoes and chicken bites
Turkey burgers with kale chips
Tacos
Pancakes

Hopefully we will enjoy these new things too.

I hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend. Im headed to get exercise in, mowing my grandpas yard!

No comments

Post a Comment