Friday, July 26, 2013

Five for Friday

1. its seems ive been lacking in blogs and didnt do my week 3 recap for my whole 30. but it seems a little late to do it now, since i only have 4 (yes 4!) days left. so ill just bundle it in with my last recap. im excited to share my results :)

2. tonight im hosting a girls night at my house. there should be lots of gossip, laughs, and dirty jokes (kidding!) im doing a "summer/ bbq" theme and cooking hamburgers. but i dont have a bbq bit. i shoulda thought this through...

3. im getting really tired of eating eggs for breakfast everyday. i need to get creative this morning. im ready to have my smoothies again!

4. summer time has flown by and i havent really gotten to do anything i wanted. im gonna try and get out this weekend and enjoy some sun!

5. get excited! its friday!!

post signature

1 comment

  1. Yay!!!!!! Finally something to read haha!

    ReplyDelete