Tuesday, October 7, 2014

an update

yess.. i see the cobwebs and hear the crickets.

ive been having a hard time updating the blog. life is busy. i havent worked out much, and well.. i never take pictures of my food anymore it seems. but as i try to get things back in order, you may see a slight change in the blog. i started this blog to follow my fitness journey, which has been such and up and down battle recently. so the blog just stays the same. but i do have so much more to say. soo ill be talking more than just health n fitness on the blog in the future. home projects, life, randomness. itll be all of me, instead of just getting healthy :)

so whats been going on lately?

well, im trying to get back to exercising and eating right. remember i said i could join another contest? well i took my before pictures, and have been trying my best with it, but we shall see. im almost back to where i was when i stopped working out in august, so ill start the weekly reviews when i get to that point again, i dont want to repeat the posts.

also, my husband has started his diet for work, so its giving me an extra push to get my butt in gear, and create healthy meals for us. hopefully we will both do well over the next few months to reach our goals.

speaking of exercise, i went for a run on sunday. and i was doing awesome, until i tripped and fell.. boo! i busted up my knees, jabbed my phone into my chest (where i have a pretty bruise to show), and scraped up my hands a lil. i still had 2 miles to get back to my car, so i had no choice but to keep going. my knees were hurting by the time i got back! but they are slowing healing, but turning ugly colors.. hopefully this doesnt affect my running this week.

how my knees were looking yesterday

well i guess thats all for now. i have some posts ideas that i hope to be back soon with!

post signature

No comments

Post a Comment