Monday, October 13, 2014

so ive been running..

the good news is.. my kness arent hurting.. but they sure are bruised all nice and pretty. ah well.

but yes, im back into my running groove. im doing 2 short runs during the week and 1 long run on sunday. this is how my last 3 runs have looked:


 
yep. i did 5 miles yesterday. never have i done miles before. and it kinda makes me feel like a badass. yes im training for something, but ill keep that a secret for now in case i fail miserably until its closer to time.

i love how with each run my avg min./mile gets shorter n shorter. squee!! i guess training does pay off. and another thing i love:


remember how i wasnt feeling well and wasnt working out. i felt my fitness going downhill fast. and was worried how long it would take me to get back in the groove. well shockingly.. it only took me about 2 weeks to get back into my running pace that i was in. it was the little boost of confidence i need to know that i am doing good and that i can do it. its the little things.

this week im gonna get back into my strength training routine and try to kick some ass.

btw, my hubs is doing awesome on his weight loss.. but i think im getting his weight.. why do i have to love food so much! #thestruggle

well thats all i have for now.. have a great manic monday!


post signature

No comments

Post a Comment