Sunday, October 20, 2013

Whole 30: Round 2


that's right folks. im doing another whole 30. round 2.

you probably think im crazy. no worries, i think im crazy too.

after the last whole 30, i felt great, dropped 10 pounds, wasnt bloated, all was good in the hood. but then i started to stray from the diet and has led me to only eat paleo a few times a week and have gained all the weight back and just feeling yucky.

so ive decided to kinda "reset" again and try this again. but this time ill try my damnest to stick to it after. cuz i know how i felt when during and how i crashed n burned felt after with all the junk in me. i would much rather feel awesome. wouldnt you?

i plan to show you lots of what im eating and update you everyday of how things are going. ill show you how easy it can be :)

im starting tomorrow. itll be easiest this way so i can do all my food prep today. but it works out perfectly cuz 30 days will end the day before my birthday. so thatll be awesome. i can celebrate my birthday a little bit! and what an awesome present to myself right?

so here is my meal plan for this week:

breakfast:
eggs, chorizo, banana

lunch: 
turkey and bacon lettuce wraps with a deviled egg and cucumbers

dinner: 
porkchops, broccoli, and pineapple
grilled chicken, salad, and cucumbers
meatballs, broccoli, and green beans
stuffed peppers
burgers, salad, carrots
spaghetti

 heres a little of how i prepped for it:





i promised the hubby i wouldnt complain everyday this time. i hope i hold my promise!

post signature

No comments

Post a Comment