Friday, August 15, 2014

She Sweats 12-Week Run Builder: Week Two

i survived week 2 you guys. im really loving this program so far. leg day is such a killer. i love it. my butt hurt for days!


this week i fueled properly. what a difference. i felt stronger, and felt like my recovery was better. however, i did get a bad side cramp when i did sprints, maybe i wasnt hydrated enough? usually if i drink water during a run i get the worse side cramps. so maybe it was from all the fuel i ate. my cardio days are a banana and rice cake, and my strength days is a protein shake, banana, and rice cake.


my run on day one was slow. but i cant beat myself up like i usually would. im proud of myself for even getting up and doing it. i wake up at 5:30 in the mornings to get my runs in. and when i get a response of "your crazy" or "whew i could never do that" it makes me feel super committed to what im doing. if you want something, youll make the time.



on my lifting days i tried to up my weights on most workouts. im surprised how much i can actually lift sometimes! my arms and legs are my biggest insecurities (um hello, i can cover up my stomach with a shirt!) and i cant wait to see them start changing. lifting heavier weights on arm day made me feel good, baby steps!!


so, i guess what im trying to say is.. i loved this week. and i can tell im getting stronger. things can only get better from here :) though, my eating isnt what it should be, i can feel my body changing. but just to be sure.. i took progress pics this morning. this is a  2 weeks difference. im kinda surprised at the changes i see. but love seeing them! btw. these pictures are totally embarrassing for me, and it took alot for me to post them. but its part of my journey and im going to embrace it. im proud of the progress i made. so i shall flaunt it. please be kind with your words.






post signature

No comments

Post a Comment