Monday, August 25, 2014

She Sweats 12-Week Run Builder: Week Three

i cant believe i already finished week 3. the weeks are kinda flying by. i had to adjust the plan a few days to fit my new schedule. after i finished week 2, i had about 3 days to wait to start week 3 so that my running training could fit the upcoming weeks. i orginally started the program kinda on a whim, and didnt make sure it matched up with my training. i stayed active in the 3 days though. i shaved 2.5 mins off in my 3 mile run.


week 3-5 are the same workouts. good thing im really enjoying them. stage 2 is "the pace setter" stage. the strength workouts are done circuit style. and, i kinda love it. my favorite day is leg day. having that sore-cant walk feeling is just the best to me. arms is becoming a new favorite too.. especially after flexing in the mirror today :) (what.. you know you do it too!)


this week started adding in HIIT workouts. which. i kinda hate. they are hard. (i guess thats the point? lol) im using the turbo fire 25 HIIT for my workouts (if you have an xbox, its on xbox fitness, which tracks how you are doing and get more points the harder you work, pretty cool). i didnt get any runs in this week, which.. kinda sucks. i was suppose to go yesterday, but things didnt workout well with timing (i overslept and then it was too hot to run). but ill make sure to add in an extra run this week so i can keep building my base. 

my eating is about 60/40 right now. but i prepped my food for this week, so it should go much smoother. and there aren't any more cookies in the office, so thats a plus. im starting to see my body change and strengthen, so i wanna feed/fuel it right. 

off to start week 4!



post signature

No comments

Post a Comment