Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Good news, Bad news, and Other news

well good news is, my foot hasnt really hurt me the fast few days! bad new, its still has a swollen spot. im not sure if its something i should worry about or not. im not gonna do any running or walking (exercise walking) on it for atleast another week, but ive decided i could atleast do some strength training.

im trying to get a good schedule of what i am going to do to share with you. ive got a plan in my mind... but things never worked out at planned, so itll just be a rough idea of what im going to be doing for the next 3 months. i just cant wait to be exercising again. seriously, never get injured.

and on another note, you should go and like my facebook page, ill be doing a give away once i reach 50 likes. ya dont wanna miss it!

heres a hint: and no,its not a date with me ;)



post signature

No comments

Post a Comment