Monday, January 13, 2014

The Color Vibe Recap

well on saturday i did yet another color run. thats right. im addicted.


my friends kim and heather did it with me. ( you may remember heather from my last color run) color ran it, but me and kim did a walk/run thing. its so much fun to do it with friends :)

when it was almost time to start we lined up so we could be in the first wave. one of the color vibe people came around with a leaf blower and blowed color all over us to get the party started.


and then we were off! thru all the color stations we went!







shortly after we finished, it was time for the color party at the end! we actually stayed thru quite a few of them and gots lot more color on us. we were dancing our little hearts out.




we had a blast. lets just say we are looking for the next color run to do! :)

post signature

1 comment

  1. Yay! I made the blog. That yellow didn't stay on my shirt like the pic shows tho :(

    ReplyDelete