Monday, February 20, 2012

Calzones

Saturday I wasn’t really in the mood to cook and didn’t have much to cook either. So I looked in the fridge and realized I had gotten supplies for calzones.

I have my dough defrosting, pizza sauce, pizza cheese, and defrosted leftover turkey from thanksgiving. I got everything ready and got to work!

First I rolled out my dough, then added sauce, turkey, and cheese.
IMG_0509
IMG_0511
IMG_0512
Then folded it up, crimped the edges with a spoon, then brushed it with a mixture of butter and garlic powder.
IMG_0514
Popped it in the oven at 400 for 20 mins,cut, and served!
IMG_0519

Me and Jamie both agreed that these turned out super good! Ill be making these again.. maybe next time with chicken? or maybe sausage.. hmmm.. possibilities are endless right? Smile

No comments

Post a Comment