Sunday, February 12, 2012

M.I.A.

Well ive been M.I.A. for a week now.. opps! Sorry! I haven't had too much to blog about. I didn’t exercise at all this week and there was awesome dinners to blog about, I didn’t count calories. Basically I was a lazy bum.

But it’s a new week and I’m very positive about the week! I have decided to dedicate my weeks to running. like 5 days a week. it’s the only exercise I can motivate myself for it seems. if I bring my stuff to work, its almost like I have to go run. So that's my plan this week. we shall see how all that comes out in the wash, and then add on or adjust as needed.

Its Sunday, so that means its prep day. I did lost more prepping this week than last. Mainly because I will get home late from my runs so I want dinner half cooked. After I woke up this morning I made a quick menu for the week and headed to the grocery store. When I got home, I got to work in the kitchen and this is what I had going:

Baked meatballs for spaghetti later this week:
IMG_0472
Boiled eggs for a snack:
IMG_0477
Pizza dough for calzones and to freeze for pizza later in the month:
IMG_0480
And tuna fish for my lunch this week:
image

My menu for the week is:
Mon: spaghetti and meatballs
Tues: pork chops with veggies
Wed: enchiladas (recipe to come)
Thurs: meatloaf, roasted potatoes, and broccoli with cheese
Fri: calzones with turkey

Hopefully being extra prepared this week will help me make it a successful week!
Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments

Post a Comment